Monday, October 6, 2008

so right now I'm supposed to be WRITING A MANUAL about how to use this new software program that we are trying to incorporate. I'm not sure how I'm in any way qualified to do this other than I'm the only one in the office who has fucked around with it for any significant amount of time. I feel like I've kind of got a nice unspoken agreement with my boss though. She doesn't check on me too much or ask what I'm doing with my time, and i don't mention that she gives me the most meaningless bullshit tasks in the whole office and that a monkey could do my ridiculously stupid and easy job. That makes it so that on days when I'm supposed to be doing things like "writing a manual," I can spend my day on things like browsing the internet and starting new blogs. I also think I'm getting more used to hanging out at a computer all day. It still sucks my balls that I'm in a cubicle in a basement and there are no windows, but at least I'm coping better and learning how to find amusing things on the blag-o-tubes. if anyone has any interesting websites for me to check out, let me know.

No comments: